Nuffy Nuffy

❤ The Only Me ❤

Never Say Never =)
Be The one you want to be
Laugh as loud as you can
smile as much as you can
Tomorrow will always be better :)

3.9.12

Inexpressible Words

It has been a long time that i didnt actually blog in English.
Guess what, i found that ,my english seriously getting worse.=/
so, i'm trying to express myself in English again.

But those feelings, are kinda inexpressible.
There are loads of words that i try to squeeze it out.
but,epic failed.;(
Vague thoughts. I wish i knew how to explain exactly how i'm feeling.
Don't even know what am i looking for.=/
The annoying mood that made everything irritates me.
I have no one to talk to ;( And even got, i dont know what to tell.
waiting for the right time to shout it out in front of my besties.

有那么一刻,你很想他知道你心情糟透了,你好想趴在他身上痛哭一场,听他说一些安慰的话,
然而他根本没有看出你的沮丧,也沒有问你发生了什么事。
就在那一刻 ,你把话吞回去了,他后来再问,你已经不那么想说了。
以后的以后,那个想说的时刻也许会重来,也许不会。——张小娴

When people never even cares what you are thinking,
What for you still trying so hard to explain what you feel to them?
I bet they will see your problems or sadness as a joke.
I miss botjis and saw teng so much suddenly ;(
They are the one that can always see sadness through my fake smiling faces.
=/
Getting close to someone is scary.=(
What if the someone leave like others?
*insecure* =/


Happiness consists not in having much, but, in being content with little.
so, i'm truly appreciate that i still have my family.
The one that never leaves me alone and let me depress.
The hand that held me tight when i'm falling down.
I love them, and will always try my best to protect them and give them the best
They have my words.=)



and, time flies.=/
finished 3 years diploma life. and going for the next stages.
I cant made my own decision.=(
And there's a song that fits all my situation ;(

#
You are so afraid of taking changes
How you gonna reach the tops?
Rules and regulations,
forced you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation
It's time for you to seize the day.
Instead of just sitting around,
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground
The time is now.
I'm waiting outside the lines ;)

Try to have no regrets,
even if it is just tonight
How you gonna walk ahead
if you keep living behind?
Stuck in my same position
you deserve so much more,
the time is now,just let it go
=)

Go ahead and take it :)
#


I hope.
It's never too late to be the person that i want to be.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision and the intention to try.
So, i will try, until i die X*)

The Words of The day:
Don't make a permanent choice over a temporary feeling. 

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to read content from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.
    Here is my webpage world trade center Gold

    ReplyDelete